Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winona Ryder slams Mel Gibson as racist homophobe

JEWISH actress WINONA RYDER claims MEL GIBSON once drunkenly called her an "oven dodger" - a sickening racist slur.
The Sun
December 16, 2010

The Black Swan star says she realised the shamed star - whose vile phone rants at ex OKSANA GRIGORIEVA surfaced online this year - was "anti-Semitic and homophobic" at a party in LA 15 years ago.

She said: "I was at one of those big Hollywood parties and he was really drunk.

"I was with my friend, who's gay. (Gibson) made a really horrible gay joke.


"And somehow it came up that I was Jewish. He said something about 'oven dodgers', but I didn't get it. I'd never heard that before.

"It was just this weird, weird moment. I was like, 'He's anti-Semitic and he's homophobic.' No one believed me!"

"Oven dodger" is a derogatory term referring to the mass killing of Jews in gas chambers during the holocaust.

Gibson has a track record of racist and homophobic outpourings, and was this year heard hurling abuse at his former girlfriend in a vicious assault taped by the Russian.

No comments:

Post a Comment